Explore the Commit to Health: Foods of the Month & Community and Home Gardening Facilitator's Guide to gain a better understanding of how to implement the curriculum into your out-of-school time programs. The Facilitator's Guide will walk you through each of the materials included in the curriculum and provides best practices for implementation.
Gardening tip sheets on specific topic areas will be developed throughout the year. Topics include creating community outdoor gardening projects, home-based gardening projects and child-focused activities for indoor gardening.
- Create Your Own Park & Recreation Community Garden!
- Create Your Own Home-Based Edible Gardening Projects!
Posters will be available for each season (summer, fall, winter, spring) throughout the year to help encourage gardening in your community.
- Summer - Edible Gardening: Download 8x11 poster or Download 15x20 poster
- Fall - It's Harvest Time: Download 8x11 poster or Download 15x20 poster
- Winter - Spice up your Winter Meals: Download 8x11 poster or Download 15x20 poster
- Spring - Spring Forward with Nutritious Fruits and Vegetables: Download 8x11 poster or Download 15x20 poster