Parks & Recreation magazine’s 30 Under 30 honors the top young park and recreation professionals who serve as everyday superheroes in their respective communities.
Nominations are now being accepted for the 2022 30 Under 30. To nominate, please fill out the application and include your nominee’s résumé and a high-resolution photo (minimum 300 dpi in resolution or 1175 x 1500 pixels). Applicants are allowed to self-nominate.
Deadline to nominate: October 1, 2021
Submit A 2022 Nomination
Who should be nominated: A park and recreation professional who is making profound impacts in their communities and the field of parks and recreation. All 2022 nominees must be 30 years old or younger on October 1, 2021.
Award winners are selected based on the following criteria:
- Impact on the agency’s community and service population
- Contributions to the professional development of the field of parks and recreation
- Innovative ideas, programs or research in the field of parks and recreation
Requirements: The selected 30 Under 30 will be asked to participate in NRPA through one of the following:
- Submit an article for NRPA’s Parks & Recreation magazine
- Submit an NRPA Education Session for the NRPA Annual Conference
- Submit a blog post for Open Space Blog
- Participate in a podcast for Open Space Radio
- Participate on a panel, education session, webinar or committee for NRPA
The 30 Under 30 winners are recognized in a feature in the February issue of Parks & Recreation magazine.
View the 2021 30 Under 30 Winners