** Special Notice for March 1st 2020 Renewal Deadline**
All certified professionals expiring March 1st 2020 must complete all 2.0 CEU's required for renewal by end of day 3/1/2020. CEUs earned after 3/1/2020 will not be accepted for this renewal cycle.
All Renewal Applications, CEU Petition Forms, PSE Forms and all associated documents and fees will be accepted until 5/31/2020. Please contact NRPA Certification Staff at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Renewing Your Certification
Once certification is awarded, all CPRPs must recertify every two years by earning 2.0 Continuing Education Units (CEU).
Download the renewal application or visit the Online Certification Center to complete your application online.
Renewal Application Fees
- Member: $65.00
- Non-Member: $75.00
Renewal Application Online Certification Center
How to Earn CEUs Towards CPRP Certification Renewal
- Attend the NRPA Annual Conference, state conferences, local events and trainings that offer CEUs
- Complete online learning courses and webinars that offer CEUs
- Complete college or university credits
- Academic credits can be transferred to CEU equivalents by taking the total number of classroom instructional hours and dividing by 10
- Earn Professional Service Experience (PSE) Points through contributions to the parks and recreation field via NRPA or a state affiliate (i.e. serving as a committee chair, speaking at a conference, serving as an accreditation visitor, etc.)
- Complete a CEU Petition for equivalent credits for courses, institutes, and workshops that do not directly offer CEUs