Share your extensive knowledge of playground safety by becoming a CPSI instructor. Not only is it a great addition to your professional growth but an opportunity to travel and network with other professionals who share your passion for playground safety.
Individuals interested in becoming a CPSI instructor should submit a completed application to the CPSI Certification Manager along with a minimum of three professional references.
- Five years full-time experience in playground safety, park operations and management, risk management, safety inspection and management or related fields.
- Two years of experience teaching adult education, preferably playground safety and management, playground design and engineering, park operations and management, risk management or comparable areas.
- Public presentation skills.
- Must have successfully passed the CPSI exam and maintain a current CPSI certification.
- Must have maintained the CPSI certification for a minimum of 6 years (two certification cycles).
- Must be a current member of NRPA.
- Must be a member of the ASTM F15.29 Subcommittee on Playground Equipment for Public Use and the F08.63 Subcommittee on Playground Surfacing Systems.
To become an instructor, please complete the online application and submit three professional references (download the reference form here).
Apply to Become a CPSI Instructor