Share your extensive knowledge of playground safety by becoming a CPSI instructor. Not only is it a great addition to your professional growth but an opportunity to travel and network with other professionals who share your passion for playground safety.
Individuals interested in becoming a CPSI instructor should submit a completed application to the CPSI Certification Manager along with a minimum of three professional references.
Qualified applicants may be eligible to attend the CPSI Instructor Workshop on June 5, 2018 at NRPA headquarters in Ashburn, VA.
- Five years full-time experience in playground safety, park operations and management, risk management, safety inspection and management or related fields.
- Two years of experience teaching adult education, preferably playground safety and management, playground design and engineering, park operations and management, risk management or comparable areas.
- Public presentation skills.
- Must have successfully passed the CPSI exam and maintain a current CPSI certification.
- Must have maintained the CPSI certification for a minimum of 6 years (two certification cycles).
- Must be a current member of NRPA.
- Must be a member of the ASTM F15.29 Subcommittee on Playground Equipment for Public Use.
Download CPSI Instructor Application
Attach completed application and send to the CPSI Certification Manager.