CPRE Exam Prep Materials
- CPRP & CPRE Policy and Procedure Manual - All professionals either currently certified or interested in becoming certified should review the CPRP & CPRE Policy and Procedure Manual.
- Exam Extension Application - Request a 3 month extension for any reason.
- Exam Extension Fee Waiver - If a serious health condition or extreme personal emergency has prevented an individual from completing the exam prior to their exam expiration date.
- Work Experience Forms - Fulfillment of appropriate education requirements as demonstrated by official academic transcripts and work experience forms are only required if you are notified that your application was selected for audit.
- Candidates requesting special accommodations must call AMP at 1-888-519-9901 to schedule their examination.
- Verification of the disability and a statement of the specific type of assistance needed must be made in writing to AMP at least 45 calendar days prior to your desired examination date by completing the Request for Special Examination Accommodations form.
- AMP is equipped with Telecommunication Devices for the Deaf (TDD) to assist deaf and hearing-impaired candidates. TDD calling is available 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Central Time) Monday through Friday at 913-895-4637. This TDD phone option is for individuals equipped with compatible TDD machinery.
English as a Second Language
Learn How to Become a CPRE