Gain a greater understanding of the current state of park and recreation agencies by downloading the 2017 NRPA Agency Performance Review.
Interact with More Data
Dig deeper into the agency performance data with these interactive figures presenting detailed crosstabs of the data for every table and chart presented in the 2017 NRPA Agency Performance Review:
- Park Facilities (parks and parks, indoor and outdoor facilities)
- Programming (team sports, fitness, enhancement classes; programs for children, seniors, people w/ disabilities)
- Staffing (typical FTE counts, key staff responsibilities)
- Budget (operating expenditures amounts and purposes)
- Agency Funding (sources of funding, cost recovery, capital spending)