Thank you for your interest in the National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA)! From professional development to networking, advocacy to grant programs, and so much more, NRPA provides you with the essential tools, resources, and solutions to best support your community. Join now!
Select the individual membership category that best suits you:
- Professional – Park and recreation professional working in agencies or other environments, such as like-minded non-profit organizations, universities, colleges, military base installations, consultants, and hospitals or health clinics.
- Young Professional – 35 and under; work at least part-time in park and recreation or related field.
- Student – Full or part-time students studying park and recreation curricula; not simultaneously employed as a full-time professional in that field.
- Retired – Persons that have retired from parks and recreation.
- Citizen – Citizen advocates who serve on park and recreation boards or advisory councils; in elected or appointed civic roles such as commissioners, mayors, town council members; and citizen volunteers.
Or select the package membership category that best suits your needs:
- Premiere – Includes all full-time professional employees working in the agency and up to 10 citizen members serving on boards or advisory councils; or in elected or appointed civic roles such as commissioners, mayors, town council members; volunteers.
- Standard (formerly Group) – Includes up to three professional members working in agencies or other environments such as: universities, colleges, military base installations, hospitals, health clinics and not-for-profits and consultants.
- Non-Exhibiting Supplier – For non-exhibiting suppliers of park and recreation products and services; includes up to three employees from the same organization and the ability to add employees within the same company. This membership package is for non-exhibiting companies only. If you wish to exhibit at NRPA’s Congress & Exposition, please contact Molly Higgins at 703.858.2178.
See full list of benefits.