The Value of Certification
Congratulations on making the decision to invest in your employees. Providing the opportunity to earn the Certified Park and Recreation Professional (CPRP) and/or the Certified Park and Recreation Executive (CPRE) designation shows that you value your employees and your agency's overall success.
It's also clear that you value a great deal. As a Premiere Member, your agency is eligible to receive the best group-rate pricing for both of these industry-recognized certification programs.
Standard Rate: $255/person
Candidates - $210/person
Candidates - $180/person
Candidates - $150/person
Candidates - $195/person
Candidate - $165/person
Add $85 per person if they are taking the CPRE examination
20% Discount on study materials (CPRP Study Guide, CPRP Practice Exam, Management of Park and Recreation Agencies Text)*
*Shipping and handling not included – invoice for fees will be created after distribution
To take advantage of this opportunity, please follow these easy steps:
- Determine the main point of contact for your agency
- Determine who in your agency will benefit from this opportunity
- Review the candidate qualifications on the qualification/candidate interest form. Please note there is one for CPRP and one for CPRE.
- If you are unsure of your employee’s qualifications send the qualification/candidate interest form to your identified candidates and have them returned to you.
- Complete the Premier Agency Application and submit via email to certifi[email protected] or fax (703.858.0794).
That is all there is to it. Once your application is received, NRPA will immediately send you email verification as well as a welcome email to all identified candidates indicating their next steps.