ePACT offers a secure emergency network used by recreation organizations across North America. As a HIPAA-compliant online system, ePACT replaces paper medical forms, waivers and consents for families attending rec programs, improving your ability to collect, manage and access critical information needed to support your members.
I Want My Discount
Why NRPA Members Will Love ePACT
- ePACT is a cloud-based system that lets you easily and securely collect critical emergency data from families attending any of your programs.
- Families input their information once and use ePACT as their single emergency record to connect and share across multiple programs.
- By replacing your paper medical forms, waivers and consents with ePACT, you can reduce administration time, costs and headaches, while making families’ lives easier and safer in the event of an emergency!
- Stay up-to-date on emergency preparedness, camp safety, data security and more with ePACT’s blog and webinar resources.
Member Benefit Details
ePACT’s mission is to help people and communities with uncertain situations like the COVID-19 pandemic. We’re working with community organizations to ensure they have access to emergency messaging tools and online medical records to continue supporting their families during this difficult time. If you’re hosting programs, providing childcare for essential personnel, or planning your summer camps, we’re offering additional discounts on member fees, as well as accelerated setup times to make sure you have all that you need.
ePACT is here for you during the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn more about how ePACT is helping organizations protect their communities here.
- NRPA Premier Members receive 50% off the setup fee
- NRPA Members receive 25% off the setup fee