Congratulations on your park and recreation department's accreditation! CAPRA Accreditation is an exceptional achievement that you should not hesitate to share with your community.
This promotional toolkit will help you spread the word and brand your agency as a top-tier, CAPRA Accredited Park and Recreation Department.
If you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at 703.858.0784 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CAPRA Logo Files
You are encouraged to use the CAPRA logo on your department’s website, emails, social media, letterhead, program guides, business cards, signage, newsletters, etc. To access the logo files, please read the logo guidelines and complete the online logo usage agreement.
Submit CAPRA Logo Agreement
NRPA has CAPRA lapel pins available for purchase. Hand these out to your staff so they can show off your great accomplishment.
CAPRA Digital Badges
NRPA is now offering Digital Badges for CAPRA Accredited Park and Recreation Departments. Digital Badges provide professionals and agencies a way to be recognized for their achievements while offering others information on these accomplishments. To access the digital badges for this accreditation and information on how to use them, please log into your NRPA profile.
Press Release Template
Customize this template and send this press release out to your community, local media, state association and other contacts to announce your pivotal achievement.
Social Media Samples
If you have social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, here are some sample messages to show off your accomplishment and to generate awareness about the significance of CAPRA Accreditation among your friends and followers.
- Tag NRPA in your posts:
- Facebook: @NationalRecreationandParkAssociation
- Twitter: @NRPA_News
- Instagram: @nrpa
Sample Social Posts
Customize these posts with photos of your agency or staff and feel free to develop some more on your own.
[Insert Your Agency/City] joins an elite group of park and recreation agencies across the country by earning national accreditation through the Commission for Accreditation of Park and Recreation Agencies (CAPRA). #CAPRAaccreditation
[Insert Your Agency/City] is proud to announce that we have achieved national accreditation from the Commission for Accreditation of Park and Recreation Agencies (CAPRA) and NRPA. #CAPRAaccreditation
We are proud to announce that the Commission for Accreditation of Park and Recreation Agencies (CAPRA) and NRPA has recognized [Insert Your Agency/City] for excellence in operation and service. #CAPRAaccreditation
We are happy to share that [Insert Your Agency/City] has been nationally recognized for the quality of services and experiences we provide to our community. #CAPRAaccreditation
Other Ways to Celebrate
Achieving CAPRA accreditation should not be taken lightly. You put in a lot of hard work, and it is time to celebrate. Here are some suggestions on how to do that:
- In Person or Virtual Staff Party — Your staff put in a lot of hard work to achieve accreditation. Throw a party to celebrate and thank them.
- In Person or Virtual Community Celebration — Invite your community to celebrate with you and make them feel proud they have such an accomplished park and recreation department at their fingertips.
- Staff Shirts — Get your logo and the CAPRA logo printed on polos or T-shirts to show off your achievement
- Involve Elected Officials — Ask your elected officials to help make the announcement to your community. They will be proud too!
- Advertising — Run an advertisement in a local publication to announce your achievement and thank your community for their support.