NRPA’s Partnership and Business Development department works with funders and like-minded organizations to make an impact through local parks across NRPA’s pillars: conservation, health and wellness, and social equity.
- We focus on reaching underserved communities
- We scale evidence-based programs through local parks across the country
- We support and advocate for policies that contribute to healthier, more sustainable communities
- We convene thought leaders, researchers, and practitioners to develop innovative, impactful programs that lead the field
- We identify best practices and impact stories and share them on a national level