Partnership and Business Development department works with funders and
like-minded organizations to make an impact through local parks across NRPA’s
pillars: conservation, health and wellness, and social equity.
- We focus on reaching underserved communities
- We scale evidence-based programs through local parks across the
- We support and advocate for policies that contribute to healthier,
more sustainable communities
- We convene thought leaders, researchers, and
practitioners to develop innovative, impactful programs that lead the field
- We identify best practices and impact stories and share them on a
learning more about partnering with NRPA? Download our Partnership Opportunities brochure
or contact Rebecca Wickline at 703.858.2163.