Proposals for the NRPA Annual Conference in St. Louis, MO will be accepted beginning Monday, October 5, 2015. The NRPA Annual Conference will be held October 6-8, 2016. Speed
session proposals will be accepted in the early Spring of 2016.
Submit your 2016 education session proposal today!
Our goal is to fulfill the
educational needs of our diverse audience by providing a selection of relevant
topics addressed by top-notch presenters. Session proposals that are relevant to a cross-section of
members are more likely to be selected, and focus on NRPA's Three Pillars of Conservation, Health & Wellness, and Social Equity is appreciated.
Who Should Consider Submitting Proposals?
- Park and recreation professionals
- Park and recreation educators and related educators
and recreation students
- Park and recreation vendors, contractors and
- Professional speakers and professionals aligned with park and recreation's mission
- Planners, Landscape Architects, Public Health Administrators, City and County Managers, Naturalists
- Anyone else
interested in sharing their knowledge with park and recreation
- Presenters should have experience speaking at state,
regional or national conferences, schools or seminars
NRPA seeks to fulfill the
educational needs of our diverse audience by creating a balanced program that is
comprehensive and reflects a multitude of perspectives. We will select sessions
based on their contribution to the following criteria.
quality of the proposal
- Focused and well-defined topic
- Timeliness of topic
- Relevance to the park and recreation
- Practical application of material
skill of the proposed speaker(s)
- Applicability to a national
Commercial / Promotional Presentations
Your presentation may NOT sell, raffle, or otherwise promote a
product, service, or organization in which you have a financial interest.
Contact the NRPA staff member listed for
the educational event you have questions on: