The scholarships and fellowships provide recipients with the opportunity to explore the operation of NRPA at our Annual Conference. A primary focus is to inspire future participation and leadership in NRPA and to develop professional contacts with leadership and members from around the nation. On an annual basis, four Young Professional Fellowships, two Student Scholarships and two Diversity Scholarships are awarded.
Submit Applications for the NRPA 2016 Fellowships and Scholarships
Applications are now being accepted for the 2016 NRPA Fellowships and Scholarships. Please click on the link below for the official online submission form. A sample application form for each application is also provided. Applications must be received by May 13.
Young Professional Fellowship Application | Sample
Student Scholarship Application | Sample
Diversity Scholarship Application | Sample
Recipients of the 2015 Fellowship and Scholarship Program
- Meagan Nakashima Arvidson, Town of Parker, CO
- Lakita S. Watson, Suffolk Parks and Recreation, VA
- Victoria Rose Burgos, University of Mississippi, Olive Branch, MS
- Brandon Harris, Clemson University, Central, SC
Young Professional Fellowship
- Ashley M. Green, The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission, Hyattsville, MD
- Gerry M. Logan, Jr., College Station Parks and Recreation, TX
- John W. Stutzman, Bloomington Parks and Recreation, MN
- Jay Tryon, Town of Indian Trail, NC
information contact email@example.com.