The scholarships and fellowships provide recipients with the opportunity to explore the operation of NRPA at our Annual Conference. A primary focus is to inspire future participation and leadership in NRPA and to develop professional contacts with leadership and members from around the nation. On an annual basis, four Young Professional Fellowships, two Student Scholarships and two Diversity Scholarships are awarded.
The 2016 Fellowship and Scholarship applications will be available in February 2016. .
NRPA is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2015 Fellowship and Scholarship Program.
- Meagan Nakashima Arvidson, Town of Parker, CO
- Lakita S. Watson, Suffolk Parks and Recreation, VA
- Victoria Rose Burgos, University of Mississippi, Olive Branch, MS
- Brandon Harris, Clemson University, Central, SC
Young Professional Fellowship
- Ashley M. Green, The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission, Hyattsville, MD
- Gerry M. Logan, Jr., College Station Parks and Recreation, TX
- John W. Stutzman, Bloomington Parks and Recreation, MN
- Jay Tryon, Town of Indian Trail, NC
information contact email@example.com.