Test your park and recreation knowledge and download NRPA's monthly crossword puzzle!
After completing the puzzle, click here to check the answers to the crossword. The winners will be randomly selected and notified June 28, 2019.
1. Protects from the sun
4. Colored part of a flower
8. Shaft of sunlight
9. College website ending
10. Recently retired NRPA president and CEO, first name
12. Places for rare or endangered wildlife, in environmental science
14. Felled tree segment
16. East River Park locale, abbr.
18. Inclusion of different races and genders
21. Show to the public
22. Indoor game that can be played outdoors in parks
23. Source of solar power
24. Check around for the best provider prices
27. Historically significant building
28. Rowboat need
29. “Don’t give up!”
30. “___ sky at night, shepherd’s delight”
31. Golf shot32. Belt of parks or rural land surrounding a city
1. Covering a wide area
2. Sky color
3. Go out as a tide
4. Equipment for kids
5. Hiking or biking path, now being used to link diverse communities
6. Airline, abbr.
7. Stretched out
11. Bringing back to life and activity
15. Available to the public
17. Musical event sometimes performed in parks
19. Frozen pool surface