Reports, Briefing Papers and Case Studies
This series of briefing papers dives deeper into three topics identified as being critical to successful green stormwater infrastructure projects in parks.These papers are meant to support park staff and advocates, decision makers, planners and others in promoting green stormwater infrastructure in parks.
- Financing Green Infrastructure
- Green Infrastructure and Park System Planning
- Planning For Equity in Parks with Green Infrastructure
This collection of case studies, organized by key topic areas, highlights the stories and lessons learned by the four Great Urban Parks Campaign grantees.
Subscribe to NRPA's Great Urban Parks Campaign webinar series to gain instant access to all previous and upcoming webinars related to this campaign.
- Quantifying Green Infrastructure's Stormwater Capture Potential
- How Green Insfrastructure in Parks Can Lead to Community Empowerment, Meeting of the Minds blog post
- Parks & Recreation magazine article about green infrastructure features at Evans Parkway Neighborhood Park in Montgomery County, MD