NRPA is partnering with United Soccer Centers to develop the benefits of creating Small Sided Soccer Centers in Parks within Public Private Partnership Framework offering more spaces to play and more places to learn soccer in parks around the country and delivering outstanding revenues back to parks for reinvestment.
- $0 capital expenditure from parks
- $5 million investor development per park over a long term lease
- Creating more spaces for People To Play and Learn Soccer
- Revitalizing underutilized park spaces and energizing parks communities
- Bringing revenue stream of $3 million to parks for $0 spend
Read about United Soccer Centers in parks.
To discuss UNITED re-energizing your little used park space and building a Center in your park contact Alan Georgeson at 305.393.5230.