To apply for the CPRP Candidates will need to complete the Initial Application.
Apply by Mail Apply Online
Individual Initial Application and Exam Fees
- $250 for students (Please contact email@example.com for eligibility and requirements)
- $270 for NRPA members
- $314 for non-NRPA members
What to Expect
- Applicants will receive an email notification from NRPA within one month of applying, verifying the completion of the application process and instructions on how to schedule the exam.
- Candidates will obtain a score report directly following exam completion.
- If the candidate has passed the examination a certificate will be sent from NRPA within 6-8 weeks.
- If the candidate is not successful, information will be provided on the score report regarding how to schedule a re-test. Information on how to re-test for the CPRP may also be found online here.
Group Certification Discount Packages:
- Premier Agency Package – NRPA’s Premier members can now save up to $95 dollars on applications by applying for a group discount.
- Agency Package – Allows for 3 or more individuals to apply for a group discount regardless of membership status with NRPA (additional fees may apply).
- University Package – Your University’s faculty, staff and students may apply for group discounts on application fees and study materials through NRPA.
For details and eligibility please contact NRPA’s Certification Division at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.858.0784