NRPA is proud to partner with the Lakeshore Foundation and National Centers for Health, Physical Activity and Disability (NCHPAD) on Parks for Inclusion. If you’re interested in becoming Parks for Inclusion partner and supporting resource development, evaluation, technical assistance, professional development opportunities and advocacy efforts, please contact us.
How can your local agency participate in the initiative?
- Pledge your commitment through Commit to Inclusion.
- Submit a success story with your Parks for Inclusion story for a chance to be featured on NRPA's Success Story database.
- Share what your agency is working on through social media, using the hashtag #ParksForInclusion.
- Spread the message that parks are for everyone, using this video.
- Check out more ways to get involved here.