NRPA provides exclusive member Networks to support your professional needs. Networks deliver enhanced opportunities for collaborative discussions and the chance to network with professionals across the country. With a diverse set of Networks, you can engage with like-minded professionals who face the same challenges and opportunities as you do every day.
Join a Network to learn, interact and share experiences and successes with members using NRPA Connect.
Learn more about NRPA Networks:
- Armed Forces Recreation — The Armed Forces Recreation Network (AFRN) serves NRPA members who work in or are interested in Armed Forces Recreation. This can include military personnel, Defense Department civilian employees and individuals in agencies that provide recreation services to military personnel such as the Red Cross and United Services Organization.
Join AFRN on NRPA Connect and register to join their monthly meetings on the second Wednesday of each month at noon ET.
- Aquatics — This online network is intended to be a forum for discussion, sharing of knowledge, and posing of questions unique to the needs and interests of aquatics professionals working or interested in aquatic facilities and programs. The Aquatics Network presents a unified voice on issues involving the safety, health and quality of aquatics related programs, facilities and services for the enjoyment of all.
Join the Aquatics Network on NRPA Connect and register to join their monthly meetings on the first Wednesday of each month at 2 p.m. ET.
- Education — The Education Network serves NRPA members affiliated with colleges or universities who are engaged in teaching, administration, research or extension services related to parks and recreation. This network also serves other members who would like to engage in discussion in topics concerning the education of parks and recreation.
Join the Education Network on NRPA Connect.
- Leadership Development — The Leadership Development Network serves NRPA members who are or aspiring to be park and recreation agency leaders in federal, county, local and special district government and in private and voluntary agencies.
Join the Leadership Development Network on NRPA Connect and register to join their monthly meetings on the second of each month at 2 p.m. ET.
- Young Professionals — The Young Professional Network (YPN) serves NRPA members who are students and young professionals as well as those that are interested in engaging in topics or discussions concerning students and young professionals.
Join the YPN on NRPA Connect and register to join their monthly meetings on the third Tuesday of each month at 2 p.m. ET.
Please note: The comments and opinions expressed in NRPA Network meetings and offerings are those of the individual network members and may not reflect the policies or opinions of NRPA.