For an enhanced digital experience, read this story in the ezine.
NRPA offers its members insurance discount programs provided by K&K Insurance. During these uncertain times, it is important to make sure you are keeping your department and employees safe and covered.
So, what type of coverage does NRPA offer?
- Directors and Officers – Directors and Officers Liability insurance protects directors, officers, volunteers and nonprofit sports organizations themselves against claims alleging mismanagement of the organization and other exposures.
- Blanket Accident – Blanket Accident insurance is typically purchased by parks and recreation departments or municipalities to provide protection for participants engaged in both sponsored athletic and non-athletic recreational activities.
- Instructors and Interns – Instructors and Interns insurance provides important general liability protection for instructors and interns while acting within the scope of their duties granted to them by the sponsoring organization, which is typically a parks and recreation department.
- Team Sports – This combined liability and excess accident medical coverage provides valuable protection to youth and adult sports teams for multiple risks, on and off the playing field.
- Football – This combined liability and excess accident medical coverage provides protection to youth tackle, flag and touch football teams.
- Equipment Property – Equipment Property insurance provides property coverage for team inventory of sports equipment. It covers all equipment owned by the insured organization while in the building specified for storage.
For those activities your agency officially sponsors, we can offer stand-alone excess accident medical coverage for the participants, which is a way for you to provide enhanced value and an incentive for increased participation. This is not just valuable protection for you, but for your community, too!