NRPA members receive news, exclusive education and networking opportunities, advocacy support, grant opportunities and much more to help them be successful. NRPA also offers special discounts on the products and services listed below, and, as a member, you get immediate access to these valuable benefits:
- Accessibility Audits – Receive a discount on all accessibility audits and services provided by W-T Group, LLC/Recreation Accessibility Consultants. Visit RAC in booth 4918 at the NRPA Annual Conference.
- Background Screenings – Background Investigation Bureau (BIB) is NRPA’s exclusive background screening provider. BIB’s Secure Volunteer platform makes background screening of volunteers easy by combining great technology with a quality screen. Visit BIB in booth 4217 at the NRPA Annual Conference.
- Emergency Network Platform – ePACT is an incredibly easy-to-use system to collect emergency information, waivers and consents. You can also use ePACT to communicate with your customers and their emergency contacts in a crisis. Visit ePACT in booth 6513 at the NRPA Annual Conference.
- Fun Express – Receive a 20 percent discount off retail prices on Fun Express/Oriental Trading Company, Inc., products, and get FREE UPS Ground shipping on orders of $125 or more. Fun Express will beat any advertised price from online competitors (including Amazon). Visit Fun Express in booth 6432 at the NRPA Annual Conference.
- Insurance Programs – Take advantage of NRPA’s many insurance programs, ranging from blanket recreational activities/medical insurance plans, instructors and interns’ liability, team sports, football, equipment and not-for-profit organization liability insurance, provided by K&K. Visit K&K in booth 6445 at the NRPA Annual Conference.
Contact Hayley Herzing, NRPA’s senior manager of membership to learn more about the benefits members enjoy.