The 2020 NRPA Annual Conference: A Virtual Experience (NRPA Virtual) will take place October 27–29. NRPA Virtual will not only bring us all together as a park and recreation community, but will also serve as a platform for networking and exchanging ideas in new and imaginative ways.
We are taking the best of the in-person conference, including the education sessions, keynote speakers and exhibitors, and adding innovative and interactive formats to enhance the overall experience. Most importantly, we will be leveraging the unique opportunity the online format offers to foster collaboration and connection with park and recreation professionals around the country and potentially the world.
Why Should You Attend?
- This is the only event where you can connect with thousands of people who are passionate about parks and recreation, conservation, health, landscape architecture, city planning and making our communities great places to live.
- The Exhibit Hall allows you to explore equipment and products from top brands.
- With more than 60 sessions and 12 education tracks, you are guaranteed to learn something new and leave inspired. You also will have the opportunity to earn up to 1.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- 88% of past NRPA Annual Conference attendees have been satisfied with their experience and consistently say they leave with new ideas and best practices that help reduce costs, increase efficiencies and build value for their communities.
Save on Registration
- NRPA Premier Member Agencies, who purchase four member registration passes, receive the fifth registration pass for FREE!*
- Become an NRPA Member! Nonmembers receive a free three-month trial membership to NRPA.
|VIRTUAL CONFERENCE PASS RATE|
|All Access Pass||$295||$395**|
|STANDARD PASS||STUDENT PASS|
|All Education Sessions||✔||✔|
|NRPA General Sessions||✔||✔|
|Exhibit Hall Access||✔||✔|
*Premier group registration discounts are available for member virtual conference registration passes only. Submit all registrations at the same time. To ensure eligibility each agency’s premier roster must be up-to-date with NRPA to include the exact name and member number of each attendee registering for the group discount.
**Nonmember registration fees automatically include a free three-month membership to NRPA.
***Students include anyone who is currently enrolled as a full-time or part-time student pursuing a degree in parks, recreation, conservation, or related matters, and is not simultaneously employed as a full-time professional. All non-member students must provide proof of student status before receiving registration materials. Student status must be verified one of the following ways: an original letter on the institution’s letterhead signed by any qualified representative from your university program, student id with valid dates, or a current transcript. Verification must be submitted at the same time as registration.
Registration Terms and Policies
Read NRPA's registration terms, cancellation policy and other important registration information.
Sign up at the bottom of this page for updates related to NRPA Virtual. For more registration information, please contact us.