We are excited to host the first-ever hybrid experience of the 2021 NRPA Annual Conference this fall in Nashville, Tennessee. September 21–23, 2021, park and recreation professionals, champions and industry suppliers will have the opportunity to attend the conference in person or virtually to:
Adapt | Connect | Unite | Lead
By offering a hybrid experience, we look forward to providing even more people with the opportunity to network with peers, learn from experts in the field, and connect with industry suppliers. The 2021 NRPA Annual Conference in-person and virtual options will offer attendance opportunities that meet personal and agency budget and travel preferences. We are dedicated to the same high-quality educational programming NRPA is known for — because everyone deserves a great conference!
Save on Registration
- Register by August 6 to take advantage of early bird pricing.
- NRPA Premier Member Agencies, who purchase four in-person registration passes, receive two virtual registration passes FREE!
- Become an NRPA Member! Nonmember full package registration fees for the in-person and virtual event receive a one-year membership to NRPA. Nonmember all access registration fees for the virtual event include a free three-month membership to NRPA.
- Volunteers who help with education sessions and conference events in Nashville will be eligible for a discount on registration. Opportunities to volunteer are limited! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Need help convincing your boss that you should attend? These justification tips should help.
UPDATE: Capacity for the Nashville event now is 3,000 education seats. NRPA is following CDC’s guidelines for classroom seating in education sessions. Seats in session rooms will be 3 feet apart. Other safety measures for the in-person event will include: requiring masks to be worn, mandating 6-foot physical distancing in all other gathering spaces, organizing education session participants into Learning Pods, conducting health and wellness checks, and continually cleaning and disinfecting shared surfaces.
Education seats for the in-person portion of the 2021 Annual Conference are limited to ensure health and safety protocols are in place for all attendees. To ensure fair access to conference registrations, we will offer a phased registration timeline that applies to everyone:
PHASE 1 (May 10–June 9):
- Phase 1 of the 2021 NRPA Annual Conference registration opens with limited registrations for attendees.
PHASE 2 (June 10–July 9):
- Phase 2 of the 2021 NRPA Annual Conference registration begins adding additional registrations for attendees.
PHASE 3 (July 10–September 20):
- Phase 3 of the 2021 NRPA Annual Conference registration begins, releasing the final allotment of registrations to attendees. Premier group registration caps will be removed, and all registrations will be available!
(In-Person & Virtual)
|Exhibit Hall Only
* Please note: Capacity for the in-person 2021 NRPA Annual Conference is limited to 3,000. Group registration will be capped at 18 (12 in-person + 6 online) per purchase. See the COVID-19 Information section below for more information.
** Full-package registration fees include access to the virtual conference.
*** Nonmember, full-package registration fees for the in-person event include a free one-year membership to NRPA.
REGISTRATION RATES (Virtual)
|Registration Type||Early Bird
(until August 6)
(August 7–September 17)
|All Access Pass||$295||$395*||$345||$445*|
* Nonmember, all access registration fees for the virtual event include a free three-month membership to NRPA.
For more information or assistance with registration please contact email@example.com or call us Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. CDT at: Domestic (U.S. & Canada): 888.385.8010; International: 972.349.5891
Sign up at the bottom of this page for updates related to the NRPA Annual Conference. For more registration information, please contact us.