Important Notice: After much consideration, NRPA has cancelled the 2020 NRPA Annual Conference in Orlando, Florida. NRPA remains committed to the professional growth and ongoing development of park and recreation professionals. More information about the virtual conference plans will be available soon. Learn more.
Why Should You Attend?
- This is the only event where you can connect with 8,000 people who are passionate about parks and recreation, conservation, health, landscape architecture, city planning and making our communities great places to live.
- The Exhibit Hall, with more than 400 exhibitors, allows you to test out cutting edge equipment and products from top brands.
- With hundreds of dynamic speakers, more than 200 sessions and 12 education tracks, you are guaranteed to learn something new and leave inspired.
- 88% of past attendees have been satisfied with their experience and consistently say they leave with new ideas and best practices that help reduce costs, increase efficiencies and build value for their communities.
Get the Biggest Bang for Your Buck
- NRPA Premier Member Agencies, who purchase four full package registrations, receive the fifth registration for FREE!*
- Become an NRPA Member! Non-members receive one year of NRPA membership with select registration packages.
- Volunteer and your registration fee can be greatly reduced or you may even be able to attend for free.
- Get the most out of your trip by adding a Pre-Conference Workshop.
- Need help convincing your boss that you should attend? These justification tips should help.
Sign up at the bottom of this page for updates related to NRPA's upcoming virtual conference. For more registration information, please contact us.