Why Should You Attend?
- This is the only event where you can connect with 8,000 people who are passionate about parks and recreation, conservation, health, landscape architecture, city planning and making our communities great places to live.
- The Exhibit Hall, with more than 400 exhibitors, allows you to test out cutting edge equipment and products from top brands.
- With hundreds of dynamic speakers, more than 200 sessions and 12 education tracks, you are guaranteed to learn something new and leave inspired.
- 88% of past attendees have been satisfied with their experience and consistently say they leave with new ideas and best practices that help reduce costs, increase efficiencies and build value for their communities.
Important Notice: Currently, there are no changes to the 2020 NRPA Annual Conference. Rest assured, the NRPA team is working diligently to produce another great conference experience for our members, partners, exhibitors and sponsors. Learn more.
Get the Biggest Bang for Your Buck
- NRPA Premier Member Agencies, who purchase four full package registrations, receive the fifth registration for FREE!*
- Become an NRPA Member! Non-members receive one year of NRPA membership with select registration packages.
- Volunteer and your registration fee can be greatly reduced or you may even be able to attend for free.
- Get the most out of your trip by adding a Pre-Conference Workshop.
- Need help convincing your boss that you should attend? These justification tips should help.
NRPA Annual Conference Hotel Blocks
The NRPA hotel blocks will open with conference registration on May 11, 2020. MCI USA (formerly Wyndham Jade) exclusively handles hotel reservations for the NRPA Annual Conference. To receive the discounted NRPA room block rates, you must reserve your room through MCI USA.
Registration Terms and Policies
Read NRPA's registration terms, cancellation policy and more important registration information.
Sign up at the bottom of this page for updates on the schedule, hotel blocks, discounts and more. For more registration information, please contact Dana Hartung.