We are excited to host the first-ever hybrid experience of the 2021 NRPA Annual Conference this fall in Nashville, Tennessee. September 21–23, 2021, park and recreation professionals, champions and industry suppliers will have the opportunity to attend the conference in person or virtually to:
Adapt | Connect | Unite | Lead
By offering a hybrid experience, we look forward to providing even more people with the opportunity to network with peers, learn from experts in the field, and connect with industry suppliers. The 2021 NRPA Annual Conference in-person and virtual options will offer attendance opportunities that meet personal and agency budget and travel preferences. We are dedicated to the same high-quality educational programming NRPA is known for — because everyone deserves a great conference!
Conference registration opens May 10, 2021
Save on Registration
- Register by August 6 to take advantage of early bird pricing.
- NRPA Premier Member Agencies, who purchase four in-person registration passes, receive two virtual registration passes FREE!
- Become an NRPA Member! Nonmember full package registration fees for the in-person and virtual event receive a one-year membership to NRPA. Nonmember all access registration fees for the virtual event include a free three-month membership to NRPA.
- Volunteers who help with education sessions and conference events in Nashville will be eligible for a discount on registration. Opportunities to volunteer are limited! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Education seats for the in-person portion of the 2021 Annual Conference are limited! Currently, capacity for the Nashville event is limited to 1,350 education seats to ensure health and safety protocols are in place for all attendees. To ensure fair access to conference registrations, we will offer a tiered registration timeline:
TIER 1 (May 10–June 9):
- Tier 1 of the 2021 NRPA Annual Conference registration opens with limited registrations for attendees. Premier group registrations will be limited during Tier 1. Volunteer opportunities are available!
TIER 2 (June 10–July 9):
- Tier 2 of the 2021 NRPA Annual Conference registration begins adding additional registrations for attendees. Premier group registrations will continue to be limited during Tier 2.
TIER 3 (July 10–September 20):
- Tier 3 of the 2021 NRPA Annual Conference registration begins, releasing the final allotment of registrations to attendees. Premier group registration caps will be removed, and all registrations will be available!
NRPA’s safety measures in Nashville will include maintaining 6-foot physical distancing, organizing education session participants into learning pods, limiting capacity in spaces and at events, and continuous cleaning and disinfection of shared surfaces.
(In-Person & Virtual)
|Exhibit Hall Only
* Please note: Capacity for the in-person 2021 NRPA Annual Conference is limited to 1,350. Group registration will be capped at 18 (12 in-person + 6 online) per purchase. See the COVID-19 Information section below for more information.
** Full-package registration fees include access to the virtual conference.
*** Nonmember, full-package registration fees for the in-person event include a free one-year membership to NRPA.
REGISTRATION RATES (Virtual)
|Registration Type||Early Bird
(until August 6)
(August 7–September 17)
|All Access Pass||$295||$395*||$345||$445*|
* Nonmember, all access registration fees for the virtual event include a free three-month membership to NRPA.
Sign up at the bottom of this page for updates related to the NRPA Annual Conference. For more registration information, please contact us.