Speak at the 2020 NRPA Annual Conference
Do you have a great idea for a session or want to showcase a particular area of expertise? Is there an experience that you or your agency has had that could benefit your peers and other communities? Share your unique ideas and experiences by speaking at the 2020 NRPA Annual Conference in Orlando, Florida, October 27-29, 2020.
Call for Education Session Proposals Opens on October 28, 2019
The NRPA Annual Conference is an inclusive event that brings together more than 8,000 people across several different fields including parks and recreation, conservation, health, landscape architecture and city planning. The audience may be diverse, but they are united in their passion to make communities great places to live. We are looking for speakers who can build upon that passion and inspire even greater impact on communities nationwide.
Who Should Consider Submitting Proposals?
- Park and recreation professionals, educators and students
- Park and recreation vendors, contractors and related groups
- Speakers and educators aligned with NRPA's Three Pillars of Conservation, Health & Wellness, and Social Equity
- Planners, Landscape Architects, Public Health Administrators, City and County Managers, Naturalists
- Presenters should have experience speaking at state, regional or national conferences, schools or seminars
Dates to Remember
- Call for Education Session Proposals Opens: October 28, 2019
- Education Session Proposals Deadline: November 29, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET
- Conference Invitations: Early April 2020
- Call for Speed Session Proposals Opens : April 16, 2020
- Speed Session Proposals Deadline: April 30, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET
- Session Materials Due: October 2, 2020
- 2020 NRPA Annual Conference: October 27-29, 2020
Commercial / Promotional Presentations
Your presentation may NOT sell, raffle, or otherwise promote a product, service, or organization in which you have a financial interest.