NRPA Virtual provides more than 60 education sessions through 12 education tracks specifically tailored to parks and recreation. Education sessions cover a variety of topics including leadership and management, public relations, marketing, recreation programming, revenue/customer service and much more. Attendees also will have the opportunity to earn up to 1.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
NRPA Virtual On-Demand
Registered attendees of NRPA Virtual can revisit the materials and attend sessions they did not get to attend live. The platform will remain open through November 28, 2020, so get in there and make the most of it while you can.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
A maximum of 1.4 CEUs can be earned based on the number of sessions attended during NRPA Virtual and sessions viewed on-demand by November 28, 2020. Attendees can earn 0.034 CEUs for each Speed Session and 0.1 CEUs for each education session. Attendees will be required to attend entire sessions and complete session evaluations to obtain CEU credit. In order to access and complete session evaluations, attendees must add sessions to their schedule.
CEUs earned by attending NRPA Virtual sessions and viewing session on-demand will be processed and reflected on official transcripts by January 4, 2021.
- NRPA General Sessions: NRPA leadership and special keynote speakers led attention-grabbing sessions that left the audience inspired.
- Simulive Education Sessions: These 60-minute sessions offered an opportunity to learn from experts in parks and recreation, conservation, health, landscape architecture and city planning.
- On-Demand Speed Sessions: Quick and innovative 20-minute sessions.
- Career Development
- Employee and Volunteer Management
- Health and Wellness
- Leadership and Management
- Planning, Design and Maintenance
- Public Relations and Marketing
- Recreation and Sports Programming
- Revenue and Customer Service
- Equity and Inclusion