NRPA Virtual provides more than 60 education sessions through 12 education tracks specifically tailored to parks and recreation. Education sessions cover a variety of topics including leadership and management, public relations, marketing, recreation programming, revenue/customer service and much more. Attendees also will have the opportunity to earn up to 1.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- NRPA General Sessions: Join NRPA leadership and special keynote speakers for attention-grabbing sessions sure to leave you inspired.
- Simulive Education Sessions: These 60-minute sessions offer an opportunity to learn from experts in parks and recreation, conservation, health, landscape architecture and city planning.
- On-Demand Speed Sessions: Quick and innovative 20-minute sessions.
- Career Development
- Employee and Volunteer Management
- Health and Wellness
- Leadership and Management
- Planning, Design and Maintenance
- Public Relations and Marketing
- Recreation and Sports Programming
- Revenue and Customer Service
- Equity and Inclusion