The NRPA Annual Conference is the go-to event for inspirational education sessions and energetic networking opportunities with some of the top leaders in the park and recreation profession.
- Career Development
- Customer Service
- Equity and Inclusion
- Health and Wellness
- Leadership and Personnel Management
- Planning, Design and Maintenance
- Public Policy and Advocacy
- Public Relations and Marketing
- Revenue Development
- One-Hour Education Sessions (In-Person Only): All one-hour education sessions will be delivered in either lecture or panel style.
- One-Hour Hybrid Track Education Sessions (In-Person + Livestreamed): The Hybrid Track consists of 18 one-hour education sessions that will be live-streamed on the virtual platform while delivered in-person. All one-hour education sessions will be delivered in either lecture or panel style. NRPA will assign a moderator for all Hybrid Track sessions to assist the speakers with fielding questions from the virtual and in-person audiences.
- Speed Sessions sponsored by Core (by Playcore): All 20-minute speed sessions will have both a virtual and an optional in-person component at the conference center in Phoenix. Visit the three speed session pods on the exhibit hall floor to view the sessions and engage with the speakers in live Q&A. Each pod is themed around the NRPA pillars and hot topics. A recording of each speed session will also be available on the virtual platform for the duration of the conference.
- NRPA Research Sessions (NRS): All NRPA Research Sessions (NRS) will have both a virtual and an in-person component at the conference center in Phoenix. Research sessions will be conducted during one of two one-hour periods in the exhibit hall in front of your poster. Research session posters will also be available on the virtual platform for the duration of the conference. Schedule and poster details will be forthcoming.
Earn up to 1.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by attending the in-person or virtual conference. CEUs can be earned based on the number of sessions attended during the 2022 NRPA Annual Conference and sessions viewed virtually/on-demand by March 31, 2023. Attendees can earn .04 CEUs for each Speed Session and .1 CEUs for each 1-hour education session. Attendees are required to attend entire sessions and complete session evaluations to obtain CEU credit.
Education sessions for the NRPA Annual Conference are selected by the Conference Program Committee (CPC). The CPC is a dedicated group of professionals from around the country, representing all regions, specialties, and content areas that recruits, reviews, and selects education sessions for the annual conference.