Exhibit With Us
Join us at the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center in Dallas, Texas, October 10-12, 2023 (exhibit hall open October 10-11).
Download the Dallas Exhibitor Prospectus
Floorplan and Exhibitor List
View the floorplan and exhibitor list here. If you have questions about booth placement or configuration, please email Ruth Wheeler or call at 703.858.2178 (Pacific Standard Time).
Exhibit Rates and Booth Packages
|Number of Booths||Early Bird Booth Rate Through 3/31/23||Standard Booth Rate|
|1- 5 booths||$3,090 per 10x10||$3,190 per 10x10|
|6-9 booths||$2,990 per 10x10||$3,090 per 10x10|
|10+ booths||$2,890 per 10x10||$2,990 per 10x10|
|Upgrades, Additional Fees||Cost|
|Island (4 corners)||$1,200|
|Premium Exhibit Area||$675|
Download the Dallas Exhibitor Prospectus
Requirements to Exhibit
- Each exhibit area needs flooring or carpet, which you can rent from our third-party provider, Hargrove, or you can bring your own.
- Each exhibitor must provide a certificiate of insurance.
- Each exhibitor must not exceed 8 feet in height, not unless you are an island exhibitor, 400 square-feet or larger.
- Booths do not come with carpet, tables, chairs, electrical, WiFi, lead retrieval, etc. You can rent those items from our third-party providers beginning in early May. You may bring your own flooring, tables and chairs.
All booths include:
- 5 Booth Staff Personnel Passes. These are for those who will be working the booth and will provide access during move-in and move-out hours.
- 2 Guest Passes per 100 square feet. These provide access during exhibit hall hours only. Additional passes can be purchased for $25.00 each.
- 1 Full Conference Education Pass. Additional passes can be purchased when registration opens in early May.
- 1 Ticket to the NRPA Opening Celebration.
Standard Booth Package
- Backwall drape is 8' and side curtains are 3'. Corner booths do not have a 3’ side curtain. You cannot exceed 8’ in height as a linear or corner booth.
- One 7-inch by 44-inch, single-line identification sign per in-line exhibitor.
- If you are an island booth, 400’ or more SQF, pipe and drape is not included.
Upgrade to the Premium Exhibit Package
- Access to premium booth locations on the exhibit hall floor.
- Premium status featured in the Exhibit Hall Guide.
- One-time use of the NRPA membership list (*direct mail use only).
- One-time use of the pre- and post-show attendee list (*direct mail use only).
- Double Priority Points.
- One-year NRPA Individual Supplier Membership.
- One monthly subscription to NRPA’s Parks & Recreation magazine.
*NRPA does not release an attendee or membership list directly to your company. We provide the list to a mail house that you send your marketing materials to for distribution. Any costs associated with sending direct-mail marketing is at the expense of the exhibitor and is not included in the Premium Exhibit fee.
To learn more, contact Ruth Wheeler at 703.858.2178 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each year, conference attendees participate in the NRPA Annual Conference for professional development opportunities, networking with peers and industry partners, and to recognize and celebrate leaders in the park and recreation profession. The conference is an excellent place for you to showcase your products and services to this key target audience.
85% are at the management level or higher in their profession.
93% play a roll in their agency's purchasing process.
99% shop the exhibit hall for products and services.
More than 40% have an annual operating budget of $10 million.
“A wonderful space full of creativity, innovation and wonder for all to see and experience!” – Alexis Merritt, Outdoor Recreation Manager, 56 Services Squadron
“The exhibit hall inspires agencies on how to make park services even better with all the new trends in equipment and amenities.” – Lara Hamwey, Director, City of Tucson
“As the director of a department, the exhibit hall is where I ask my staff to spend the most time, outside of education sessions…. NRPA's exhibit hall is the best place to find the best products and the cutting edge solutions for the parks and recreation field.” – Miranda Gomez, Community Services Director, City of Buckeye
“The exhibit hall was a great one-stop-shop to finding vendors and providers for various parks and recreation needs!” – Heidy Comish, City of Gilbert Parks and Recreation
For more information about prospective customers at the NRPA Annual Conference, check out a breakdown of the demographics of the attendees and their employers.
“NRPA is a well-managed and the organizers do an amazing job in ensuring exhibitors have the information they need well ahead of conference. It is very well organized, and the association really puts in the work to set exhibitors up for success.” – Lauren Osborn, Aquatics Consultant, Waters Edge Aquatic Design
“NRPA gives us the chance to meet new clients, but it is also a chance to see our current clients around the country. It is a great place to catch up, say hi, and find out how they are doing.” – Tracey Rivera Cooper, Director of Marketing, MyRec Recreation Software
“This was my first NRPA conference. I found the time spent interacting with both suppliers and customers extremely valuable. Over the last 2.5 years so much of our lives have been spent with communication via Zoom/Teams or through electronic means — it was great to interact in person again.” – Jeremy Linder, General Manager, Sparton Enterprises
“We have already received calls from those we met at the conference inquiring of our product. We obtained more contacts at the 2022 conference than all other conferences we have attended.... I would certainly recommend the NRPA conference to anyone whose company could benefit from the exposure the NRPA conference provides.” – Jon Farrand, Grafitti Solutions
Exhibitor and Sponsorship Inquiries
For questions about exhibiting or sponsorship opportunities contact us directly.
Senior Corporate Development Officer
email@example.com | 703.858.2178 (pacific time zone)
firstname.lastname@example.org | 703.858.2199 (eastern time zone)