Exhibit With Us
Booth sales for 2023 NRPA Annual Conference are now open! Join us at the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center in Dallas, Texas, October 10-12, 2023 (exhibit hall open October 10-11).
Floorplan and Exhibitor List
Exhibit Rates and Booth Packages
|Number of Booths||Early Bird Booth Rate||Booth Rate after 3/31/23|
|1- 5 booths||$3,090 per 10x10||$3,190 per 10x10|
|6-9 booths||$2,990 per 10x10||$3,090 per 10x10|
|10+ booths||$2,890 per 10x10||$2,990 per 10x10|
|Upgrades, Additional Fees||Cost|
|Island (4 corners)||$1,200|
|Premium Exhibit Area||$675|
Exhibit booths do not include tables, chairs, electrical or internet. Those items will be available to order from our third-party providers in early May 2023.
All booths include:
- 5 Booth Staff Personnel Passes. These are for those who will be working the booth and will provide access during move-in and move-out hours.
- 2 Guest Passes per 100 square feet. These provide access during exhibit hall hours only. Additional passes can be purchased for $25.00 each.
- 1 Full Conference Education Pass. Additional passes can be purchased when registration opens in early May.
- 1 Ticket to the NRPA Opening Celebration.
Standard Booth Package
- Backwall drape is 8' and side curtains are 3'. Corner booths do not have a 3’ side curtain. You cannot exceed 8’ in height as a linear or corner booth.
- One 7-inch by 44-inch, single-line identification sign per in-line exhibitor.
- If you are an island booth, 400’ or more SQF, pipe and drape is not included.
Upgrade to the Premium Exhibit Package
- Access to premium booth locations on the exhibit hall floor.
- Premium status featured in the Exhibit Hall Guide.
- One-time use of the NRPA membership list (*direct mail use only).
- One-time use of the pre- and post-show attendee list (*direct mail use only).
- Double Priority Points.
- One-year NRPA Individual Supplier Membership.
- One monthly subscription to NRPA’s Parks & Recreation magazine.
*NRPA does not release an attendee or membership list directly to your company. We provide the list to a mail house that you send your marketing materials to for distribution. Any costs associated with sending direct-mail marketing is at the expense of the exhibitor and is not included in the Premium Exhibit fee.
To learn more, contact Ruth Wheeler at 703.858.2178 or email@example.com.
Each year, conference attendees participate in the NRPA Annual Conference for professional development opportunities, networking with peers and industry partners, and to recognize and celebrate leaders in the park and recreation profession. The conference is an excellent place for you to showcase your products and services to this key target audience.
85% are at the management level or higher in their profession.
93% play a roll in their agency's purchasing process.
99% shop the exhibit hall for products and services.
More than 40% have an annual operating budget of $10 million.
For more information about prospective customers at the NRPA Annual Conference, check out a breakdown of the demographics of the attendees and their employers.
“We would recommend the NRPA to all of our customers. It is great to get to know those nationwide and truly find out what businesses do what.” – Hannah Morman, Midwest Elastomers
“We recommend NRPA conference to other exhibitors. The in person experience we get with potential clients helped us to convert the leads to sales. This year was our best show ever in 10 years of business.” – Latha Kumar, Zamorins Solutions
“The EXPOdition game card was a huge hit and our reps were consistently busy talking with potential clients and reconnecting with current clients.” – Briana Massie, Life Floor
“NRPA gives us the chance to meet new clients, but it is also a chance to see our current clients around the country. It is a great place to catch up, say hi, and find out how they are doing.” – Tracey Rivera Cooper, MyRec.com Recreation Software
Exhibitor and Sponsorship Inquiries
For questions about exhibiting or sponsorship opportunities contact us directly.
Senior Corporate Development Officer
firstname.lastname@example.org | 703.858.2178 (pacific time zone)
email@example.com | 703.858.2199 (eastern time zone)