The Sustainability Institute is a four-day course designed to teach students how to create a strategic sustainability plan for their organizations, while broadening their understanding of sustainable practices and expanding their professional network.
February 2-7, 2020
Wheeling, West Virginia
Schedule & Learning Objectives
- Introduce terminology and concepts essential to organizational sustainability plans.
- Define metrics for tracking progress across categories such as energy, water, waste, etc.
- Organize utility data for a minimum of 12 months of bills to establish a baseline for each respective participating organization.
- Formulate a mission, vision, and goals within the categories explored.
- Draft a sustainability plan outline for organization.
- Establish a plan for gaining stakeholder feedback on draft of the plan.
Who Should Attend
Park professionals who are responsible for improving organizational sustainability.
For more information about the program content, contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on registration and other details, contact Oglebay at email@example.com