The Sustainability Institute is a four-day course designed to teach students how to create a strategic sustainability plan for their organizations, while broadening their understanding of sustainable practices and expanding their professional network.
February 7-12, 2021
Wheeling, West Virginia
Schedule & Learning Objectives
- Introduce terminology and concepts essential to organizational sustainability plans.
- Define metrics for tracking progress across categories such as energy, water, waste, etc.
- Organize utility data for a minimum of 12 months of bills to establish a baseline for each respective participating organization.
- Formulate a mission, vision, and goals within the categories explored.
- Draft a sustainability plan outline for organization.
- Establish a plan for gaining stakeholder feedback on draft of the plan.
Who Should Attend
Park professionals who are responsible for improving organizational sustainability.
Future Sustainability Institute Dates:
For more information about the program content, contact customer service at email@example.com
For more information on registration and other details, contact Oglebay at firstname.lastname@example.org