Registration will open Monday, May 13, 2019
Reasons to Attend
- The largest annual gathering of park and recreation professionals provides the best opportunity to meet new people, reconnect with colleagues or network with speakers and exhibitors.
- The Exhibit Hall allows you to test out hundreds of cutting edge equipment and products from top brands.
- With hundreds of top speakers, more than 200 sessions and 12 education tracks, you are guaranteed to learn something new and leave inspired.
- Return to your agency with new ideas and best practices that will help reduce costs, increase efficiencies and build value for your community.
Get the Biggest Bang for Your Buck
- NRPA Premier Member Agencies, who purchase four full package registrations, receive the fifth registration for FREE!*
- Become an NRPA Member! Non-members receive one year of NRPA membership with certain registration packages.
- Volunteer and your registration fee can be greatly reduced or you may even be able to attend for free.
- Get the most out of your trip by adding a Pre-Conference or Mobile Workshop.
Plan Your Budget
To help you plan your budget for attending the 2019 NRPA Annual Conference, we are temporarily providing the rates from the 2018 conference below. As we work to finalize our 2019 rates, you may opt to use these rates as a reference. Please keep in mind that a 3% to 5% increase should be factored into these costs for 2019.
2019 Conference Rates will be Available by April 2019
Last Year’s Conference Rates
2019 NRPA Hotel Block Rates
Discounted NRPA Hotel Blocks Open for Reservation on May 13, 2019. MCI USA exclusively handles hotel reservations for the NRPA Annual Conference. To receive the discounted NRPA room block rates, you must reserve your room through MCI USA.
|Properties Requiring Conference Registration for Room Reservations|
|Hilton Baltimore Convention Center (NRPA HQ)||$239||$239|
|Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards||$234||$234|
|Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor||$169||$169|
|Hampton Inn Baltimore Downtown Convention Center||$199||$199|
|Holiday Inn Inner Harbor||$175||$175|
|Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor||$219||$219|
|Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel||$209||$209|
|Properties NOT Requiring Conference Registration for Room Reservations|
|Crowne Plaza Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor
|Delta Hotels by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor||$185||$185|
|Embassy Suites by Hilton - Baltimore Inner Harbor||$185||$185|
|Hampton Inn & Suites Inner Harbor Baltimore||$184||$184|
|Hotel Indigo Baltimore||$179||$179|
|Hotel RL Baltimore Inner Harbor||$129||$129|
|Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore||$209||$209|
|Lord Baltimore Hotel||$189||$189|
|Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor||$179||$179|
|Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel||$234||$234|
|Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore||$239||$239|
Sign up at the bottom of this page for updates on the schedule, hotel blocks, discounts and more. For more registration information, please contact Dana Hartung