For professionals that are 35 and under who are working at least part-time in the parks and recreation or other related field.
Investment: $ 99
- Become part of the movement with timely advocacy resources. Team up with other professionals to represent the interests of parks and recreation at the local, state, and federal levels.
- Build connections by networking with other professionals through NRPA Connect, conferences, and volunteer opportunities.
- Advance your career through discounted pricing on education programs, online learning, webinars, and conferences.
- Benefit from our research and resources with PRORAGIS and the Knowledge Center. Benchmark your agency against others in the system, share best practices, and access data to help justify additional funding and support for your agency.
- Stay informed on the latest field trends through Parks & Recreation Magazine and other publications.
See a full list of benefits.