For full or part-time students studying park and recreation curricula who are not employed as a full-time professional in the field.
- Become part of the movement with timely advocacy resources. Learn about policy issues impacting parks and recreation and what you can do to advance the field.
- Build connections by networking with professionals and your peers through NRPA Connect, conferences, and volunteer opportunities.
- Advance your knowledge through discounted pricing on educational programs and online learning.
- Receive complimentary registration to NRPA’s Congress and Exposition and Legislative Forum.
- Jump start your career by finding the best jobs in the NRPA Career Center.
- Increase your leadership skills through volunteer opportunities.
See a full list of benefits.