For full or part-time students studying park and recreation curricula who are not employed as a full-time professional in the field.
For just $50, you get all these great benefits and more:
- Network with professionals and your peers on NRPA Connect, through the Young Professional Network, at conferences and schools, and through volunteer opportunities.
- The NRPA Career Center will help you jump start your career by providing the best job opportunities and resources to help you get your foot in the door.
- Learn from the best and brightest in the field and receive discounted pricing on education programs, webinars, and online learning.
- Take advantage of complimentary registration to the NRPA Annual Conference, the largest gathering of parks and recreation professionals under one roof.
- Annual scholarships are available to students, as well as discounts on Intern Liability Insurance.
- Become part of the movement with timely advocacy resources. Learn about policy issues impacting parks and recreation and what you can do to advance the field.
See a full list of benefits.