For those that have retired from the Park and Recreation field.
- Empower your community's advocacy efforts through the tools and resources available in the Advocacy Resource Center. Improve the quality of life for your community by engaging in advocacy promoting access to parks, green space, and recreation opportunities.
- Build connections by networking with experts and peers through NRPA Connect, conferences, and volunteer opportunities.
- Stay informed on the latest field trends through Parks & Recreation Magazine and other publications.
- Advance your knowledge through discounted pricing on education programs, online learning, webinars, and conferences.
- Secure funding and support with data reports from PRORAGIS that will help you compare your community’s against others in the system.
See a full list of Member Benefits