Do you have a great idea for a session or want to showcase a particular area of expertise? Is there an experience that you or your agency has had that could benefit your peers and other communities? Consider speaking at the 2018 NRPA Annual Conference so you can be a part of advancing our field.
Proposals for the NRPA Annual Conference in Indianapolis, IN will be accepted beginning Monday, October 30, 2017. The NRPA Annual Conference will be held September 25-27, 2018. Speed session proposals will be accepted in the early Spring of 2018.
Our goal is to fulfill the educational needs of our diverse audience by providing a selection of relevant topics addressed by top-notch presenters. Session proposals that are relevant to a cross-section of members are more likely to be selected, and focus on NRPA's Three Pillars of Conservation, Health & Wellness, and Social Equity is appreciated.
Who Should Consider Submitting Proposals?
- Park and recreation professionals
- Park and recreation educators and related educators
- Park and recreation students
- Park and recreation vendors, contractors and related groups
- Professional speakers and professionals aligned with park and recreation's mission
- Planners, Landscape Architects, Public Health Administrators, City and County Managers, Naturalists
- Anyone else interested in sharing their knowledge with park and recreation professionals
- Presenters should have experience speaking at state, regional or national conferences, schools or seminars
Commercial / Promotional Presentations
Your presentation may NOT sell, raffle, or otherwise promote a product, service, or organization in which you have a financial interest.
Contact the NRPA staff member listed for the educational event you have questions on: