We are no longer accepting education session proposals for the 2017 NRPA Annual Conference. Please check back to this web page in November of 2017 to submit education session proposals for our 2018 NRPA Annual Conference in Indianapolis, IN, tentatively scheduled for September 25-27, 2018.
Our goal is to fulfill the educational needs of our diverse audience by providing a selection of relevant topics addressed by top-notch presenters. Session proposals that are relevant to a cross-section of members are more likely to be selected, and focus on NRPA's Three Pillars of Conservation, Health & Wellness, and Social Equity is appreciated.
Who Should Consider Submitting Proposals?
- Park and recreation professionals
- Park and recreation educators and related educators
- Park and recreation students
- Park and recreation vendors, contractors and related groups
- Professional speakers and professionals aligned with park and recreation's mission
- Planners, Landscape Architects, Public Health Administrators, City and County Managers, Naturalists
- Anyone else interested in sharing their knowledge with park and recreation professionals
- Presenters should have experience speaking at state, regional or national conferences, schools or seminars
This year’s Speed Session line-up will be completely chosen the attendee, Be on the look-out for a voting ballot in early April of 2017. Selections will be announced in early May.
Commercial / Promotional Presentations
Your presentation may NOT sell, raffle, or otherwise promote a product, service, or organization in which you have a financial interest.
Contact the NRPA staff member listed for the educational event you have questions on: