For park and recreation professionals working in agencies or other environments, such as like minded non-profit organizations, universities, colleges, military base installations, consultants, and hospitals or health clinics.
- Empower your community's advocacy efforts through the tools and resources available in the Advocacy Resource Center. Team up with other professionals to represent the interests of parks and recreation at the local, state, and federal levels.
- Network with other professionals through NRPA Connect, conferences, schools, and volunteer opportunities.
- Advance your career through discounted pricing on education programs, online learning, webinars, and conferences.
- Benefit from research and resources with PRORAGIS and the Knowledge Center. Benchmark your agency against others in the system, share best practices, and access data to help justify additional funding and support for your agency.
- Stay informed on the latest field trends through Parks & Recreation Magazine and other publications.
- Save on business solutions such as background checks, liability insurance, mobile websites, and more.
See a full list of member benefits.