This all-inclusive membership package* provides agencies with maximum value and convenience to NRPA’s exceptional tools and resources.
With the Premier Package, your entire team can make the most of their NRPA membership through solutions such as professional development opportunities, research, advocacy, and networking.
Benefits for Premier Members
- Up to 30% discount on NRPA products
- Annual Conference Registration
- Certification - CPRP/CPRE
- Online Learning
10 Free Webinars
- If CEU's are desired the member will be responsible for the additional fee.
- Access to approximately $2.4 million annually.
- AON Insurance
- Background Investigation Bureau
- Fun Express
- Recreation Accessibility Consultants
- U.S. Communities
- Tracking and benchmarking database for effective management and planning of resources and facilities.
Facility Market Reports
- Tool designed to provide insights on the community surrounding your agency's facilities.
See a full list of Membership Benefits here.
Contact NRPA: 800.626.NRPA (6772) or firstname.lastname@example.org
An agency is defined as one department within a jurisdiction (city, county, town, etc.) that provides park and/or recreation services. Jurisdictions that have multiple agencies that provide park and/or recreation services must join at the individual agency level and not at the jurisdictional level. For example, if your county has a Department of Parks and a separate Department of Recreation, each department (agency) would become individual premier agencies and count the total number of employees separately by department to determine premier level. This also applies to military units and tribal lands/reservations. In those cases, individual military installations or bases or individual tribal lands/reservations would join as individual premier agencies.
Why choose Premier?
Value, value, value. When you choose the Premier package, you pay one upfront cost for your entire agency to access a wide variety of educational programs. Plus! Only agencies that choose a package membership have access to savings and discounts provided by dozens of NRPA Member Business Solutions.
Download the Premier Flyer!
If you are ready to renew your Premier application, please contact our Customer Service Team at 800-626-6772. We look forward to keeping you on as a Premier member!