NRPA’s Marketing and Communications Department and Parks & Recreation magazine were honored in multiple categories in the 2015 Association TRENDS All-Media Contest.
Winners were announced in mid-January, with NRPA taking gold or silver awards in five of 22 categories of association communications — more than any other participant. More than 400 associations took part in the annual competition, held exclusively for associations and designed to recognize the most creative and effective communication vehicles.
NRPA earned the top gold prize in the following categories:
- Monthly Trade Association Magazine. Parks & Recreation magazine: August 2015, 50th Anniversary Commemorative issue
- CD, Video, Podcast or PSA. NRPA, Get Out & Walk animated video
NRPA took the silver prize in the following categories:
- Commemoration/Tribute. NRPA’s 50th Anniversary Video
- Convention Program. 2015 NRPA Annual Conference Pocket Guide
- Membership Promotion Kit or Campaign. NRPA, Membership Keeps You on Your Feet campaign
NRPA will be honored at the 37th Annual Salute to Association Excellence, to be held March 4 in Washington, D.C. An announcement of all contest winners can be found here.