Because Everyone Deserves a Great Park
Today, many in our community face challenges:
- Childhood obesity has doubled since the ‘90s and has quadrupled for teenagers1
- Children on average spend 7 hours per day using electronics2
- Nearly 1 in 3 Americans suffer from arthritis3
Access to a local park can be a high-impact solution to these problems and others. However, communities everywhere need your help to make safe parks available to everyone.
For as little as $10, you can make a difference. Your gift to NRPA, will go to making local parks better and more accessible in city, suburban and rural communities across the country.
1. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
2. American Academy of Pediatrics
3. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
NRPA is a 501(c)3 (nonprofit) organization and donations are tax deductible.