Jan 26, 2014 - Jan 31, 2014
Maintenance Management School is a two-year certificate program.
The Park and Recreation Maintenance Management School is a two-year professional development program for park and recreation personnel. The school has celebrated over 30 years of service to the park and recreation profession.
This comprehensive instructional program is especially designed for park, recreation, and conservation personnel who manage park and recreation maintenance programs. This program is conducted by the Department of Parks, Recreation and Tourism Management and Continuing and Professional Education at North Carolina State University and the National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA).
Oglebay Resort and Conference Center
Wheeling, West Virginia
January 26 to 31, 2014
Throughout the two year school you will learn about:
- Maintenance and Operating Objectives/Policies
- Planning/Organizing the Maintenance Program
- Elements of Park and Recreation Maintenance
- Supervising Maintenance Personnel
- Maintenance and Operating Problems
- Facility and Structure Maintenance
- Maintenance Plan Development Projects
- Grounds Maintenance
- Maintenance of Vehicles and Equipment
- Site Amenity Maintenance
Future School Dates:
Brochure and registration form.
For more information about the program content, contact customer service at email@example.com
For more information on registration and other details, contact Oglebay Resort and Conference Center at firstname.lastname@example.org