When you partner with NRPA you get unrivaled marketing power. With access to NRPA's members comes a valuable niche market that wants to hear from you. As the voice of the $6.4 billion field of parks and recreation, NRPA is the most trusted source of news, information, advocacy, training, and education. NRPA's members are simply the best:
- They are loyal – 11.8 years is the average length of membership and nearly 80% would recommend membership to a colleague.
- They have purchasing power – nearly three fourths (73.3%) are agency professionals.
- They are hungry for information and products – 96.87% of the Congress and Exposition attendees spent time in the exhibit hall and 84% of attendees influence or approve the purchases for their agency.
- They read – the majority (valued a 4.26 of 5.00) indicate Parks & Recreation magazine in the top 3 most valuable NRPA benefits. 80% say the magazine helps them professionally. Circulation: Approximately 40,000 (NRPA membership). Readership: 95,000.
- They are media savvy – NRPA.org receives more than 100,000 monthly visits and our e-newsletters (NRPA Express/NRPA Top 5), our monthly/weekly enewsletters, reach more than 17,000 members each month and have open rates of more than 30%.
Learn more about joining NRPA.
Advertise With Us
Thanks for your interest in advertising in Parks & Recreation magazine. P&R, NRPA’s monthly member publication, informs, motivates and inspires professionals, civic leaders and citizens to elevate the value of parks and recreation as a public service.
Filled with practical, actionable solutions to everyday challenges, Parks & Recreation helps our readers do their jobs more effectively.
For more information about how your company can reach our members through print and digital advertising opportunities, you can review our media kit or contact Ms. Dana Storm at 703.858.2174 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reach your target!
NRPA offers industry suppliers the opportunity to reach thousands of park and recreation professionals annually through sponsorship opportunities throughout the year or at key events. Vendors can choose from an array of venues and target the appropriate audience for your products and services. NRPA events draw decision makers with the buying power that you want and with a readership of 95,000, our reach extends beyond our members to adjacent markets.
Sponsorship is a proven means to strengthen the effect of your advertising or elevate the impact of your presence at a trade show. Research by the Center for Exhibition Industry Research indicates that exhibitors engaged in sponsorship and pre-show promotions can increase booth traffic by more than 35 percent.
For questions about the 2014 sponsorship opportunities, contact Molly Higgins at 703.858.2178 or e-mail email@example.com.
Become an Exhibitor
Build Relationships. Build Your Business.
You work hard to develop products and services that meet the needs of the park and recreation community. Show that commitment to your customers and prospects. NRPA is the only national organization that delivers decision-making agency directors, managers, and staff in all areas of parks and recreation. We’re more than a membership, we’re a community.
Our members are engaged, powerful, and passionate. They care about the people they serve, and want to provide the services their communities want. NRPA’s exhibiting opportunities at the annual Congress and Exposition bring you face-to-face with the people you want to know.
For information regarding Exhibit Space at the 2014 Congress and Exposition contact Molly Higgins at 703.858.2178 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mailing List Rental
NRPA’s membership lists are available for rental. The names may be selected from a variety of categories to help you target messages that are appropriate for and helpful to NRPA members.
Click here to view the current NRPA list datacard. To learn more, contact:
Candy Brecht at MGI Lists, a division of Marketing General Inc.
800.899.4420, ext 383 or 703.706.0383
email@example.com Member Savings Discounts!
NRPA members enjoy the member rate on list rental orders. Not a member of NRPA? Read more about NRPA membership.