The NRPA Annual Conference is the largest gathering of park and recreation professionals in the world, and the best event for companies to showcase their products and services to thousands of people with purchasing power from the park and recreation field and beyond. It only comes once a year, so don't miss this opportunity!
Share Your Products with Quality Leads:
86% OF ATTENDEES
Play a role in their agency's purchasing process.
98% OF ATTENDEES
Spend time shopping the Exhibit Hall for products and services.
74% OF ATTENDEES
Are at the management level or higher in their profession.
79% OF ATTENDEES
See the Exhibit Hall as a valuable part of the Conference.
Exhibit at the 2018 NRPA Annual Conference in Indianapolis
It's time to reserve your booth space for the 2018 NRPA Annual Conference to be held September 25 - 26 at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis.
2018 Exhibit Rates and Packages
|2018 Pre-Sale Rate (On or Before 9/27/17)*||$29.00||$28.00||$27.00|
- Corner Fee $275
- Elite Exhibitor Upgrade: $650
Please note: A 50 percent deposit is due at the time of your reservation to secure your space.
If you chose not to take advantage of the online pre-sale, the 2018 exhibit sales office (booth #3646) was open on the show floor in New Orleans.
Standard Booth Package Includes
- Five booth staff expo passes per 100 square feet
- One Exhibitor Education Package
- One ticket to the NRPA Opening Celebration
- Two guest passes per 100 square feet
Elite Exhibitor Package Includes
Exhibitors who purchase a Premier Supplier Upgrade package get the following extra benefits:
- Access to premium booth locations on the exhibit floor
- Complimentary one time use of the NRPA Membership List**
- Discounted booth prices
- Complimentary one time use of the Pre-AND Post Show Attendee list**
- Double Priority Points
- 2 additional tickets to the NRPA Opening Celebration per 100 square feet ***
- 3 company contacts in the NRPA database
- Discounts on other NRPA Products
- NRPA Supplier Membership with a monthly subscription to NRPA's Parks & Recreation magazine
**NRPA does not release an attendee or membership list directly to your company. We provide the list to a mail house that you send your marketing materials to for distribution. Companies will be able to send emails through our third-party vendor for the pre-and post-show attendee lists. Email campaigns will not be available for the membership list.
***Limit to 6 additional tickets per company.
To learn more, contact Lindsay Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.858.2178.