NRPA continues to embrace new technologies and green practices by leveraging a mobile app, streamlined pocket guide and sleek exhibit hall guide in lieu of the large paper program guide used in years past.
The conference App will give you access to everything you need to help plan and navigate the NRPA Annual Conference conveniently located on your smartphone or tablet. Here are just some of the app features:
- Create custom itineraries before or during the conference.
- Easily access speaker bios, event details and the most up-to-date schedule.
- Search exhibitor listings and locations.
- Take notes on your device during the sessions.
- Access the conference Twitter feed and tweet right from the app.
- Get real-time announcements.
- Filter the schedule by event type or education track.
The conference App will be available for download soon!
Other Convenient Event Materials
We know not everyone prefers the digital method, so attendees will also receive smaller, more convenient paper guides. The wallet-sized program guide will pack a wealth of information into an easy-to-carry z-fold card. You’ll find a list of all scheduled sessions, maps of the convention center, event and exhibit hall highlights, social media information, and more. The Exhibit Hall Guide offers a detailed map of the floor plan, exhibitor listings, a list of giveaways and various scheduling highlights.