Below are the COAPRT Policies, Procedures, and Forms related to academic accreditation.
- COAPRT Standards:
- Programs must comply with the current version of the standards.
- 2013 Standards (revised October 2014)
- FAQ - 2013 Standards
- TR Guidelines and TR Facts Sheet
- Park and Recreation Administration Learning Outcomes
- Programs for review in the spring of 2015 are strongly advised to use one of the suggested templates to present their 7.00 series material for the self-study. The templates provided request the same information just in a different format. Starting with the 2016 reviews, all programs will be required to use the 7.00 series template.
- 7.00 Series Report Template
- 7.00 Series Report Template Version 2
- Table Template Examples
- Self-Study Report from COAPRT 2013 Standards:
- Policies, Procedures, Forms
- COAPRT Accreditation Handbook (2013 Standards) (updated February 11, 2015)
- Visitation Report Template:
- 2013 Standards Visitation Report Template (revised December 20, 2013)
- Additional Resources:
- Visitors: COAPRT Visitor Application Form
Do you have a question/comment or would you like to provide feedback regarding the COAPRT accreditation process? Please submit your question or comment via the online form and someone will be in contact with you.