Learn more about Agency Accreditation through the CAPRA Training Program
The CAPRA Training Program includes:
- Review of all accreditation standards
- Discussion of how best to prepare for accreditation review
- Overview of costs and timeline
- Opportunity for question and answers
Current Training Opportunities
- June 1, 2017 (8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.): Lee's Summit, MO. Register Now.
- July 13, 2017 (9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.): Cupertino, CA. Register Now.
- August 28-31, 2017: Florida Recreation & Park Association. Orlando, FL. Register Now.
- September 25, 2017: NRPA Pre-Conference Workshop, New Orleans, LA
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Online Training Opportunities
This Visit Chair Training Webinar provides information for the visit chairs. This overview provides information on the Self-Assessment, working with the agency and Commission, conducting the visit and preparing the visit report.
A critical component of the agency accreditation process is the peer visit. This webinar provides a brief overview of the visit process but focuses on the important role of the visit team chair. The chair of the team sets the tone for the visit and is the link between the agency and the commission. This one hour webinar will provide needed information for current chairs as well as visitors who meet the criteria to chair future visits.
CAPRA Live Chat Transcripts
- Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - CAPRA Visitors Live Chat
- Thursday, August 14, 2014 - CAPRA 2014 Standards Live Chat
- Thursday, February 20, 2014 - CAPRA 2014 Standards Input Live Chat
Host a CAPRA Training Program
If you are interested in hosting a CAPRA Training, please email CAPRA@nrpa.org. Additional information can be found in the documents below.