This is your year to treat yourself with professional growth. Become a Certified Park and Recreation Professional (CPRP) to keep your expertise current and demonstrate your commitment to the profession.
The CPRP certification proves that your skills are up-to-date, putting you more in-line for the next promotion that pops up. Becoming a CPRP also shows your employer that you’re a valuable member of the team and that you’re willing to learn new things. By recognizing education and experience, the CPRP certification increases the confidence outside groups and the community have in you and your organization.
What Do Other CPRP's Think?
"I plan to have a long career in parks and recreation because I believe in what we do and understand the significance of our work, and becoming a Certified Park and Recreation Professional is the foundation for my future."
-- Kenya V. Bryant, CPRP
Why Become a CPRP?
Complete an application to become a Certified Park and Recreation Professional between December 15, 2016 and February 28, 2017* to treat yourself to:
- A free CPRP Prep Course ($100 value) to help prepare you for the exam.
- A chance to join an elite group of almost 5,000 CPRP's who have committed to advancing our field.
- The opportunity to prove your worth and take your career to the next level.
The free CPRP Prep Course deal ended on February 28*, but you can still apply to become a CPRP.
How to Apply and Get Your Free Prep Course
To become a CPRP you must meet eligibility requirements, complete an application and pass the exam. Here are some tips and links to get you started.
- Read the eligibility requirements to see if you qualify.
- Read these tips on the application process.
- Complete the application (by Mail or Online)
- After applying, you will receive an email within a week with a coupon code that is redeemable for a FREE CPRP Prep. Course. This code must be redeemed by March 31, 2017.
For questions or further information on certification, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Any applications received before December 15, 2016 or after February 28, 2017 are not eligible for promotional offerings.