The Aquatic Facility Operator (AFO) course is a 2 day instructor led swimming pool operator training, with the exam being administered on the second day.
Candidates will be provided with a copy of the AFO Manual prior to arriving course. Potential AFOs are highly encouraged to review the manual content prior to taking the complete training.
Who Should Attend
- Aquatics Directors
- Pool Operators
- Recreation Directors
- Waterpark Directors
- Pool Managers
- Aquatic Supervisors
- Resort, Hotel, and Homeowner Association Staff
- Pool Service Industry Professionals
- Any staff members responsible for the operation, maintenance, or management of an aquatic facility.
- Anyone in need of knowledge in swimming pool operations
Course Materials to be Received
All AFO Course attendees will receive the following materials:
- AFO Manual
- Calcium Saturation Index Slide Ruler
- Course Handouts
- Practice Quiz (received at the end of the first day)
Some courses may provide meals, additional materials, and service tools. Please contact the course hosts for more information.
For questions or further information on certification, please email us at email@example.com