Mar 25, 2014 - Mar 26, 2014
District of Columbia
NRPA's Legislative Forum is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for you to be the voice for parks and recreation and advocate for the entire profession.
In 2014, NRPA is making a number of changes to the Legislative Forum as a direct result of your feedback and input. Keep checking this site for more information.
Make plans now to become a parks and recreation advocate by attending the 2014 NRPA Legislative Forum. Your presence will help ensure that changes in Washington have a positive impact on your community.
By attending, you are adding your voice as a advocate for:
- Protecting and enhancing the federal investments in public parks
- Using parks and recreation to increase activity and improve health
- Conserving open space and making public lands accessible for public use
- Connecting kids to nature and the outdoors, reducing childhood obesity
- Revitalizing urban areas and creating livable communities
For more information, contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org