NRPA encourages you to use the information provided here to showcase your participation in the NRPA Supervisors' Management School. Please use these tools to share your dedication to the parks and recreation profession with your friends, with your colleagues, and with the local media. Congratulations on your acceptance into this elite program.
As a participant or graduate of Supervisors' Management School, please feel to show your involvement by using the NRPA Supervisors' Management School logo in your email signature or through your social media channels.
You can’t ask for a better location for learning than Oglebay. Feel free to use these photos on Facebook, share through your Twitter account, or post to your personal web site. All photos courtesy of Oglebay.
Sample Email Signatures
Show your pride through your email signature. We have shared some samples you are welcome to use—or you can come up with your own! You can also use the logo provided to give your signature that added punch.
Sample Social Media Messages
Social media is a great way to share your involvement before, during and after NRPA’s Supervisors' Management School. Here are some sample tweets and Facebook posts for your use.
Before Supervisors' Management School
Just registered for #NRPASMS! Can’t wait to meet with the other #park & rec pros http://ow.ly/pvB6Y
I’m investing in my career and [@ agency/dept] by attending @NRPA_News #NRPASMS! http://ow.ly/pvB6Y
Facebook: Just registered for Supervisors' Management School through the @National Recreation and Park Association. Can’t wait to get started. Here’s what I’ll be doing! http://ow.ly/pvB6Y #NRPASMS
During Supervisors' Management School
Finished my first session at #NRPASMS! Can’t wait to apply what I’ve learned [@ agency/dept] http://ow.ly/pvB6Y [or post picture]
Love the networking at #NRPASMS! Meeting lots of great park and rec pros! [post picture]
Facebook: Made it to Supervisors' Management School at Oglebay in Wheeling, WV! Just finished up a session on [topic]. Can’t wait to get home and start implementing these new ideas! [Include picture] #NRPASMS
After Supervisors' Management School
Completed #NRPASMS! Great learning experience with great people! http://ow.ly/pvB6Y
Facebook: I just completed Supervisors' Management School. It was a great time and I’ll be applying what I learned at [@agency/dept]! http://ow.ly/pvB6Y #NRPASMS
Congrats! You just completed two years of professional development that has hopefully left you inspired and invigorated in your career.
Here are a few things to do right now:
- Update your email signature. Let everyone you correspond with know you are a graduate of Supervisors' Management School! Feel free to use the samples we have provided or come up with your own.
- Let your community know that you are a graduate of Supervisors' Management School – after all, they’ll see how much you value the community, parks and recreation and your role!
- Need help on ways to share your accomplishment? Contact the NRPA Communications Staff at [email protected].
- Get media coverage? Tell us about it! Send a link to your article to [email protected].
- Share your experience and the fact that you completed Supervisors' Management School on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn). Use the provided Supervisors' Management School logo and sample posts to share the news.
- If you don’t participate in social media personally, but your agency does, have your social media manager or the person that updates your social media sites create a post about your accomplishment using the samples provided.
- Provide a testimonial or write a blog post on your experience at Supervisors' Management School. If you are interested contact [email protected].
- Keep NRPA updated on how you put what you learned at Supervisors' Management School to use. Did you score a new position? Increase your current roles/responsibility? We want to know! Email us!