The Revenue Development and Management School is the most comprehensive and unique professional development program focusing on proven revenue management and development techniques. It’s targeted towards agencies that must rely wholly or in part on generating revenues, such as organizations associated with state or local parks, recreation, leisure services, military recreation and various other non-profits.
Oglebay Resort and Conference Center
Wheeling, West Virginia
March 9 to March 14, 2014
Participants will develop best practice techniques taught by seasoned professionals that have proven their effectiveness at their agencies. These techniques provide immediate results and value for you and your agency. Network with experienced and dynamic professionals from around the country and Canada in an environment that encourages interaction and the building of professional resources.
- Outline the basic components of revenue development & management
- Describe current recreation, sports and socioeconomic trends that affect park and recreation services.
- Explain the economic context of revenue management (impact of economic environment on the agency) and identify the economic impact of P&R agencies to their communities
- Develop and communicate your organization’s pricing strategy
- Identify alternatives for generating revenue for recreation areas that are difficult to support financially
- List the steps to developing a cost recovery plan
- Identify the value of developing partnerships with community and corporate sponsors
- Identify cost-saving and efficiency ideas that provide organizations with opportunities to better utilize their dollars
- Reposition Parks and Recreation to become the essential service that will drive economic development in the community
Future School Dates:
- March 9 to 14, 2014
- March 8 to 13, 2015
For more information about the program content, contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about registration and other details, contact Oglebay Resort and Conference Center at email@example.com