The National Recreation and Park Association offers the premier certification program in playground safety, the Certified Playground Safety Inspector (CPSI) Certification program. The CPSI certification program provides the most comprehensive and up-to-date training on playground safety issues including hazard identification, equipment specifications, surfacing requirements and risk management methods.
Becoming a Certified Playground Safety Inspector positions you as a leader and role model in the public playground safety community.
Invest in Certification...
• protect children from injury due to playground hazards
• protect your business or agency from costly liabilities
• open the door to more opportunities for career advancement
• increase your job mobility and choices even in the face of a tough job market
• reach not only your short-term job goals, but also position yourself for success in your long-term career
• be associated with NRPAs strong and long-standing reputation in playground safety
Certification can lead to better visibility, opportunities, and jobs. In today's increasingly complex and highly-specialized economy, credentials are important. So whether you're just starting the journey or well along the path of a successful playground safety expert, NRPA’s CPSI certification can help. CPSI certification is your path to career enhancement, increased salary, and greater success.